Thank you for your interest in Associated Industries Membership. "Membership doesn't cost, it pays."
- FULL Service Membership applies to those organizations located -- generally speaking -- in eastern Washington or northern Idaho. Within this service area, our FULL Service Members have access to many services included in the cost of Membership, as well as additional for-fee services at cost-effective rates.
- BASIC Service Membership is offered to those companies that are located in western Washington. Although we do not offer the full range of our services to those outside this "in-service" area, Basic Members can still enjoy the same cost-effective group insurance benefits rates as Full Service Members, as well as access to information and materials offered through this website as well as on our aetbenefits.com website.
- Member2Member Program. A.I. Members can save even more on the cost of doing business with money-saving deals for everything from credit checks to on-hold messaging to websites and more! Click here to learn more details about these special, money-saving offers.
For more information choose either FULL Service Membership or BASIC Service Membership. Not sure if you qualify as a FULL Service or BASIC Service Associated Industries Member? Click on the map below, or contact AI Membership Development Representative Marla Fruit, at 509.326.6885 or 800.720.4291.
Dues and applications:
- FULL SERVICE DUES. Dues for FULL Service Membership are based on a company's number of employees. Dues are invoiced at the start of each calendar quarter in advance for the coming quarter. You can review the benefits of FULL Service Membership, how dues are paid, and download an application here: FULL Service Dues and Application.
- BASIC SERVICE DUES: There is a flat fee structure for BASIC Service Dues, $102.00 per quarter. You can review BASIC Service Membership, how dues are paid, and a link to a BASIC Service application here: BASIC Service Dues and Application.
Need more information? Contact Membership Representative Marla Fruit:
Phone: 509.326.6885 Fax: 509.328.6832
Headquarters: 1206 N. Lincoln, Suite 200 Spokane, WA 99201